31 December 2015

Dressember 2015




It's the final day of Dressember, and I have been "dressing" it up. It's been pretty great putting on a dress every morning knowing that for
this month when I get dressed it's more than just a dress I am wearing. It's also a great way to remind myself that everyone has a right to freedom no matter their age, sexuality, sex, culture, religion or socio-economic status.





Since starting Dressember on the first of this month I have learnt so much about what human trafficking is and how bad it really it. Before this month I knew of human trafficking and that it was bad but now I know so much more about it, as well as  which organistations in South Africa are working against it to bring freedom to victims. One of the main things that stuck out to me during this campaign is how we can do something to help with what we have. The person who started this a few years ago used a dress - it's what she had in her hand. I thought that I would use my blog to help create awareness, it's what I had in my hand. I really do hope that it does help create awareness of humn trafficking.



xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment