8 January 2016

2016 - The Adventure Continues

WOW! We're almost halfway through 2016 - how did that happen. Ok, I am exaggerating a little but before we know it, it'll be the end of the month....

This year started off quietly in Franskraal with a couple of friends. David and I went up just before new years to run a 10km race. We thought it was a road race but half way through it turned into a trail run - I was so not prepared for that but we pushed on and finished it. The rest of the time up there was spent at the beach swimming, body boarding - this requires a full costume as a bikini is not safe in the waves, eating good food, colouring in and hanging out with my Noo and friends. We got home three days before I started work. The first two days were were spent laying in the sun, swimming and eating water melon and the last day was spent with my mom and brother. David and my brother painted his plane together - oh how it makes my heart happy when they do things together.

When we planned the trip up to Franskraal we decided not to do touristy things and just be on holiday there and enjoy the beach - I think it was the best idea yet. It's day two of being back at work and I want the lazy, sunny beach days back.

Here are some pictures of our holidays....






 



 
xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment