2 December 2015

War Room - a REALLY good movie!

Last night David and I watched an incredible movie called War Room - watch the trailer here

I'm not going ruin it for you and tell you what the whole movie is about, all I'm going to say is that it's on prayer and how we need a battle strategy for praying for victory. In the movie a "war room" is created, a place to go and stick your prayers up and to pray - it's the place they went fight the war against the devil and to speak to God.

At the end of the movie I felt really challenged to do more battle in my prayers - to actually pray for God's victory in areas of my life, for my friends, family and community. I want to take my prayer life up a notch and start going into battle a bit more enthusiastically and with a more determined attitude. I already know that God has the victory - so I think it's time that I started praying from a place of victory, with power and as a warrior and not someone who is powerless.  I also want to start sticking up some of my prayers so that I can be reminded to keep on fighting and also to tick off/mark when God answers the prayers. There's just something super awesome and encouraging in seeing God answer a prayer!

When David and I walked out of the movie last night I said to him that I wanted a room like that and he said I can have the man cave.... I was like that's not really fair on him so I've decided that I shall use a small section of the man cave to use as a war room for us to pray in, stick prayer up and encounter God in a new way.


xKx



No comments:

Post a Comment