25 February 2015

coffee with a view

If you drive from Hout Bay towards Camps Bay most mornings from about 7am you will see a trailer set up on the side of the road selling coffee. It's called Detour Espresso Bar and they sell pretty amazing coffee.




Ever since I've been taking the bus to work, (June 2014) I would come home and say to David, "I really want to have coffee there one morning". I would also say to him literally every time we drove past when he would drive me to Camps Bay - which has been every day for the last two weeks while the bus strike has been happening, that I want to go have coffee there.

Yesterday morning David said to me that we should totally go and have coffee there. We gathered all our cash money - we those kind of people who always use their debit card for everything - and headed out the door this morning to get our caffeine fix on the side of the road.

The south easter was blowing like crazy - almost got blow out to see but the view was spectacular. We had 360 degrees of awesome views and a cup of pretty amazing coffee in our had.




 I definitely think that this a stop everyone needs to make at least once in the morning... I may however do it more than one...

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment