20 February 2015

40 Acts: Day 2 and Day 3

I never managed to do my act of kindness yesterday as none of our neighbours were at home. We had to say hi to our neighbours and have a conversation with them. I wanted to go and talk to the weird lady opposite us, but she wasn't home. I also knew that she had, had a fall and I bought her some flowers - kind of an in road to talk to her. When I couldn't find her I thought I would go and speak to Elizabeth our landlady but I think she had taken her dog for a walk...


Now I have a bunch of roses in our house to give to someone and a conversation to be had with one of my neighbours.

Besides still having to do yesterday's challenge I also have to do today's challenge... Pick up litter.


David and I are going on a hike later so I'm going to take a plastic bag with us to put any litter I find on the mountain into it.

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment