28 March 2014

Chamapie, Champie, Champ

I've started walking and running our Labrador X, Champ twice a week.
 
 
 
 
I started with just walking him, but last night I took him for his first run and I was surprised by how good he was when I started to run with him. He never tried to run a head of me or pull me. He just ran a head of me slightly. The only mischievous thing he does is bark at random people when they walk past us and sometimes he gets confused with who's running him and wants to run with another random person who's running the same route. That can be pretty funny to watch.. which is why I think I should keep him on the lead for a little bit longer.
 
 
I would love to take Bambi, the brown dog, with for a walk but she's to much of a "scardy-cat" to go for walk. She freaks out when she's on the other side of the gate and freezes. She also runs away from people, so walking her is pretty unproductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment