8 August 2013

Sushi


According to MOST people Sushi is the ugliest dog alive and EVERYONE  proclaims to not like her or give her any love.  BUT back at the ranch I know that deep down all these people actually do have a soft spot for her, even though they insist that they don't.

Sushi is Dave's stepmoms dog and though she is pretty strange looking she's cute in an ugly kind of way. She's also quite a needy dog, she comes and demands attention from you and if you ignore her beady little stair she takes affection from you by tapping you with her face.  Dave just gives her a look and it's game over, she gets up, tail between her legs and walks out the room with a massive look of rejection on her face. This "look" that Dave gives her is just for show in front of people because I know deep down that he loves her, sometimes I think it's more than Doogie, Sushi's brother.  I have formed this opinion about Dave's love for her becasue I see him sneakily giving Sushi love when he thinks I'm out of the room or not looking.  When ever he see's I've seen he gets all coy and pretents that nothing happened.


I think that Sushi is a rad little dog, ugly but rad. I also somehow think she's plotting to take over the world... I can see it in her beady little eyes...

xKx


No comments:

Post a Comment