31 July 2013

GrOuP hUgS!

This morning the trains were running super late because a train failed at Plumstead station. Failed is the nice word Metrorail uses instead of "broken down".  Anyway, when a train fails it means that the trains are going to be super full and today was one of those. The full trains meant that I couldn't sit in my usual place, I'm a creature of habit, or sit with my friends.

Zee and I were messaging each other throughout the train trip to work and had planned to meet on the platform to say hello.  Once we were off the train, we met and walked from the platform to the station.  We stood chitter-chatting in the middle of the Cape Town Station for a minute or two before Will walked up to us. We were all on the same train.  We stood talking for a bit and then we had to go or be late for work.  As we turn to leave, Will opened his arms wide and said, "Group Hug".  I then called Zee back, she had started to walk away already. She came back and we had a random, once in a lifetime group hug in the middle of the station. 

IT WAS AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment