12 July 2013

Things you shouldn't do when you're feeling sick

This morning I woke up and I was feeling STAX better.... or so I thought until I ate my breakfast.  My stomach decided to reject the notion of real food and start cramping. Other then the insanely sore stomach, I was really feeling better, only my lower back was still sore and NOT my whole body and I had a slight headache and ear ache.

I thought it would be okay to attempt to concur the world today.... I got up showered and decided to clean my bedroom.  Now that is a challenge all in itself even when I'm well, so after some dusting and vacuuming I felt rather ill and wanted to vomit. I gave that notion up and climbed back into bed for a 2 hour nap.  When I woke up I was feeling better and because I'm stubborn and DON'T learn from previous mistakes I decided to take the dog to the vet.



WHAT A MISTAKE!!!

Champ is a big and strong Labrador and he doesn't ALWAYS listen. Well... mostly never listens and to top it off he wants to say hello to EVERY single dog he sees, whether they're vicious or not.  Taking him to the vet can be SUPER stressful.  After about 30 minutes of waiting and trying to control him, I gave in and got my mom to go and buy a box of dog biscuits so I could bribe him to sit still and it worked.

After waiting for like forever, (about 2 hours), I had started to feel uber sick again and all I wanted to go  home when they eventually called Champ to see the vet.  They shaved him and told us that the absis had cleared up so all we have to do wash it with savlon and keep it clean.

After the vet episode I came home and got back into bed.  I have learnt that when you don't feel well... bed is the place to stay and that you shouldn't try to conquer the world when you start feeling better.  That results in you feeling yucky again!

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment