12 April 2013

Sick in bed

Last week Sunday afternoon I started to get a sore throat. It felt like there were a hundred knives sticking into my throat.  When I woke up on Monday my throat felt like it was on FIRE.  Every time I swallowed it hurt like crazy, by Wednesday I had no more energy and felt positively ill.  I was grumpy, my head hurt, my ears hurt and were super sensitive to sound and my body hurt.  That was when I decided that I need to go to the doctor on Thursday.

On Thursday I called in sick and went to visit Dr Rinky.  She is one of the BEST doctors in the world.  After she took my tempreture, looked down my thoat, listened to my heart, took my blood pressure and looked in my ears she told me that I had a sinus infection.  She prescribed some antibiotics, nose spray and bed rest for a few days.

I went home and jumped into bed and I have kind of stayed there for most of the past two days.  Yesterday was ok and most of today was ok, but now at 4pm on day two of staying in bed and resting... I've started to get restless and I want to go and do something.  My ADD has kicked in and I can no longer stay still. I know that I need to FORCE myself to stay in bed and not go out, because I don't want to get worse or not get better.  The will to get better quickly ranks higher than going out and doing something, but I need to find something to entertian myself for a little bit longer before I can go out and conquer the world.

I think I'll go and find a movie to watch to waste a few more hours until supper time and then I can sleep until Saturday when I should be MUCH better and able to conquer the wrld again.

                                                                                                           xKx


No comments:

Post a Comment