18 April 2013

BEST Red Velvet Cupcake EVER

Yesterday when Mel fetched me, we went past Charly's Bakery to show Melissa it.  Charlies Bakery is one of the best cake shops in Cape Town. 

While we were there, Mel told me about their red velvet cupcakes and cakes.  She was telling me how they are the best in Cape Town and that they use real beetroot to get the red colour. Most bakery's seem to end up with a browny red colour becasue they use red food colouring.  
 
Today, Basil from the office down the corridor waltzed into our office with cake from Charly's bakery.  He often brings the girls in our office cake.  In his selection of cakes was a red velvet cupcake.  I was like YES PLEASE!
 

I must say it was the BEST red velvet cupcake that I have EVER eaten.  It took the cake from my favourite cupcake shop, Lady Cupcake and won hands down. 
 
xKx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment