20 April 2013

mmmm......

Last week Saturday my car kind of exploded.  It over heated in town and there was steam and water everywhere. Chip, my car was rushed off to the mechanic and R3700 later he had a skimmed cylinder head, new welsh plugs, new gaskets, new welsh plugs and a new water pipe.  The mechanical work doesn't stop there.  My mechanic advised me to sell chip because I'm about to spend A LOT more money on him soon.  The gears are going to go soonish and the engine is smoking a bit. He's an old car and I think... the time to sell is looming.  I just need to do a lot of praying about it and see where God is leading with this.

The bleakest thing about having my car explode last Saturday was that on Tuesday, Bubs has an operation and I couldn't go and visit him because I was carless.  This week I also missed him the most since we got back together. (The story of Bubs (Dave) and I is a whole new post for another day)  I can't explain why or what made me miss him so much, but I did.  I felt kind of silly for missing him soooooooo much.

Yesterday I finally got to see him and it was the best time EVER!  After I got Chip back raced through to Hout bay to make it in time to go and see Daves band play at Battle of the bands. I never made it in time, :-( but we ended up having a super chilled evening talking. We played chess, until I got over it. My attention span is limited when it comes to chess.  I also don't play with much of a strategy, which is why I always loose. :-)   After the game we snuggled on the couch and just spoke some more, about random things like our stomaches talking to each other and then about deeper things.  It was totally epic spennding the evening with Bubs, talking.

Last night really was one of the best nights EVER!

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment