1 March 2013

I'm not new to blogging

I started a blog years ago and absolutly loved blogging. I stopped blogging on that blog ages ago, well not really ages ago  - it was about a year ago.  I still pop in their every now and then and read some of the peoples blogs that I used to follow.  I created a blog here and then closed it about a year ago and then went to another blogging platform, but I don't really that one, so now I'm back on blogspot.

Over the past year I haven't had much to blog about or really felt like blogging. Mmmm... actually it's more of I never really felt like blogging.  Something has changed and I feel like it's time to start writing again.  I have a want deep down inside of me to write again.  I can't explain it.

I also feel that the start if this blog is apart of something new that God is doing in me.  I feel like He's taking me on a new jorney and this blog will be one way of capturing that journey. This blog is going to capture every random moment and crazy thing God leads me to do, it"s going to share my joys, fears and love for life and where God is calling me.

I'm pretty excited for this adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment