3 March 2013

Awesome Eating

I've had an epic weekend of eating good food with some good people this weekend.

On Friday night I went to Massimo's in Hout Bay for supper with some of my friends.  We had a really good time, and the pizza was a little different to how I imagine a pizza to be like, but I had a really good time.   The conversation flowed and the laughs came easily during the meal.  Our waiter wasn't one hundred percent there, but it added to our laughter during the night.

Friday night came about because there are two young adults in my cell group at church who are my age but who I don't know very well.  I then thought it would be a nice idea if some of us went out for supper to get to know them a bit better.

When I left Massimo's I thought that it was a really good idea to go out for supper with some old friends and some new.  

Sunday lunch involved an awesome and super yummy lunch at Ree's

Ree invited us to brunch... we we thought that it was brunch but it turned out to be lunch.  I think that the food that we ate today goes down as some of the best food I have eaten in a while. Her parents really out did themselves today. We had pizza before lunch was served and then lunch consisted of; seafood brianje, fish cakes, salad, prawns, potato salad, seafood paella.  and baked fish.  We then had cake and short bread for dessert.

I am now thoroughly stuffed and I think that I am going to be full for days to come.

One thing I was reminded of this weekend was how much I love good food with good people.




No comments:

Post a Comment