22 March 2013

First..

Yesterday I felt like going to watch at movie. I never felt like going on my own, so I thought that I would invite Dave.

I Whatsapped him and said; “Hi, I'm thinking about going to watch Hyde Park on Hudsons at 6pm at the Labia. Wud u like to join me if ur not busy? He replied; “I would love to”

...and I was like YAY! And SUPER excited and happy that he said yes.

We agreed to meet at 5:45pm. I made sure Ileft with ample time to put in petrol and find parking and still be on time, I always run late. I wanted to be on time for this. I arrived on time and he was already there and had bought the tickets.

The movie was really good. It was done well and the actors and actresses we really good. The movie made me angry though. I was angry because the women it in, let Roosevelt use them and have affairs with all them him. I was angry that his wife put up with it and that they all were willing to share him. My favourite part of the movie was when Roosevelt and the king of England were in his study having drinks after supper and Roosevelt says to the king, “Well done, you were excellent tonight.” They then have a real conversation, that shows that even though they're highly ranked – king and president, they're still imperfect people.

After the movie Dave suggested that we go and grab something to eat, so we went to Knead for hamburgers. When we sat down at the table Dave looked at me and said, “So, this is our first official date.” and I was like “yes”. We then spoke about some really cool things. It's so easy to talk to him. 

While I was driving home I was thinking about the evening and the best part was just being with Dave. It's crazy but he made me feel special JUST by saying yes and coming with me to watch the movie.

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment