16 June 2015

1 Year Anniversary

On Sunday, 14 June it was David's and my one year anniversary. 


We celebrated by going up the West Coast for the weekend. We stayed at The Oystercater Lodge in Shelley Point - it is by far one of the best places we have ever been and perfect for an anniversary weekend away. Besides long walks on the beach we also explored the numerous farm stalls along the west coast, as well as visited the Fossil Park. 

Some travelling photos


The view from our room, walks and sunsets


It was really misty on Sunday... you could get lost
 

Vasco De Gama was there



 The West Coast Fossil Park

A snake vertibrae fossil
a fossilized dune
 The grand finale to our anniversary weekend was receiving our photos from Leigh-Anne. Our photos came out way better than I imagined.

 

I am super amped to spend forever with David because I love him to amilinity... and he's pretty much my favourite person ever!


xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment