14 April 2015

Sometime you don't need to see each other every day...

The other day I saw this quote...
 
 
... and  I can say that I do have a few friends who this applies for.
 
On Saturday I had second breakfast with Zulfa, one of my best friends. We used to see each other every single day, often twice a day because we travelled to work together. When I got married last year this stopped as I was now taking the bus to work and I live on the other side of the world in Hout Bay to be exact... which can be considered the other side of the world from Kenilworth because it's so far away. 
 
I think we see each other once a month now, (which we keep saying needs to change to at least twice a month), and when we see each other it's like nothing has changed. We sit down and off we go chitter chatting about the past month and everything that is going on - like always. There's not awkward silent pauses, just two people catching up with each other. I think that this is really awesome!
 
I really do value the friendship that we have built up over the years.....
 
 
xKx 

No comments:

Post a Comment