16 April 2015

Rainbows

I really love rainbows not only because they are SO pretty but also because they remind us of Gods promises. In Genesis 9:13 is says "I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth." God made a promise way back in the day to Noah after He, (God), had flooded the earth to never destroy the world by flooding it again. To this day God has pretty much kept his promise, to me this shows me that God is faithful. When ever I see a rainbow it reminds me of this. It also reminds me that God is creative because I always get awe-struck when I see a rainbow, no matter how big or small it is or if it's a single or double rainbow.

Yesterday I saw a rainbow as I was leaving work, this is what it looked like when I walked out the office building.


... by the time I reached the top of Kloofnek on the bus it had become twice as bright and it had become a double rainbow. If the bus had stopped there I would totally have taken a picture.

This morning as I stepped out of Vida with my hot chocolate I saw a super HUGE double rainbow...




... as I looked at the rainbow I was filled with joy and a massive smile broke out on my face. This morning was cold and I really did not want to go to work... but this added some joy and helped me feel a little bit more motivated to go to work.

xKx


No comments:

Post a Comment