10 March 2015

Two years ago...

It all started with some ice-cream and a cycle race...
 

Two years ago today I looked down Suikerbossie, locked eyes with David as he cycled up the HUGE hill and felt like I had been punched in the stomach. In that small, simple look God punched me in the stomach and I knew, that I knew that that boy cycling up the massive hill was the boy I was going to marry.

Let's back up a bit and look at the journey before I knew, that I knew.... because according to me we got back together and started the amazing journey towards marriage two days later on 13 March 2013. If David reads this, he'll be like "no - we got back together on 13 January 2013 when we went for ice-cream"


Whatever the correct date is for when we got back together - even though I still think it's the 10th of March and I agree to disagree with David, it has been an awesome adventure getting to know him more and more each day. I smile and giggle at how God orchestrated each date that we went on and how awkward we were in the beginning.

God did a super awesome job at writing our love story... in round one, the break up and healing and in round two. I also think he's still busy writing it for us as we are married.

I am beyond blessed that God chose to start the journey again two years ago and picked me to marry this awesome, courageous, brave and mighty man of God.

xKx




No comments:

Post a Comment