18 March 2015

Coffee Dates...

 
This morning David and I went on a coffee date before work. We wanted to get coffee from the mobile place along the Atlantic seaboard, but when we got there we received a rather rude greeting where the owner banged the sign saying they were still closed. We were 10 minutes early and quite happy to wait until 7am when they opened - but we decided to leave and go and get coffee from Vida in Camps Bay. The sad thing about the "rude" greeting is that it's things like that, that make me hesitant to stop there again. He could have served us bad coffee and been really friendly and I would go there again...but rude service and good coffee doesn't necessarily get you another visit from me.

Anyway, the point of this post is not to rant about rude people.

I really enjoy spending time with David in the morning before the day starts and everything gets crazy. One of my favourite moments is when we eat breakfast together or sip coffee in bed before facing the crazy of our day, so this morning it was even extra special because we sipped our coffee on the beach - one of my favourite places to go. It was also really nice to spend an extra 30 minutes with David this morning before jumping on the bus and heading to work.

I also think God did a bit of showing off this morning with the amazing sunrise/dawn break He gave us. The sky was SO beautiful - here are some pictures but I don't think it does it justice.


 
 
 
....we are super blessed to live in such a beautiful place!
 
xKx

1 comment: