25 November 2014

Limpopo

David and I may be going to Limpopo.. for three years... eeeeek!

Over the last little while God has been saying to us, "It's time to step into your calling" I was like, okay God, but what does that look like? But as usual God like to be vague until the opportune moment when He'll choose to download it all. What Dave and I do know when it comes to our calling is that we are both called to full time mission work, we're just waiting for God to be like, "BOOM! This is where I want you to go".

An opportunity has presented itself for us to go to Limpopo for a three year mission trip. JAM, (Jabulani Africa Ministries) has a base in Mavhusa, Limpopo where they need a couple to go and stay there and provide support to the two leaders currently running it. They have various outreaches with the people in the village, the children, orphanages and they also run camps. When David heard about this he told me about it, we started praying and we feel like God is saying yes. We met with Git and Miggie, the couple who run JAM and they shared their heart for JAM and for Mavhusa. As they said things Dave and I were like, "Yes!" to everything... and the more we pray the more we feel like this is a yes.

Before we resign from our jobs, sell all our stuff and go, we're going to do a recon mission in January to visit the village and seek Gods will for us. We're also going to join a team going up on a mission trip and do some stuff with them.

I'm excited for the new... and scared... but I know this is Gods will and he is faithful and he will walk this journey with me.

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment