26 November 2014

Celebrating The Awesomeness Of Life

 
Yesterday was a beautiful day in Cape Town... I think God was showing off a little bit. As the afternoon drew on I was like, "I would rather go and watch the sunset than go to gym" I messaged Dave and told him this, he was like  "I agree.. and we cycled on Monday so it's okay to miss gym" David then planned a whole picnic/sun downers for us to go and enjoy while watching the sunset.

After picking me up from the bus stop we went and picked up the stuff from home, made a stop at the shop and then headed to Camps Bay beach to watch one of the best sunsets ever.... again I think God was showing off a little. We had sparkling grape juice, strawberries and other yummy snacks while we chatted away and watched the sun set before heading off to Dunes for a super yummy supper. It was really, really nice to just spend some time with Noo, watching the world go by and enjoying each others company.



 

Last night was definitely a top 5 evening in my life!

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment