25 September 2014

Healed

If I ever doubted that God healed, which I surely did - I no longer doubt this.  Last week Tuesday, God totally healed the pain I had in my side. Here is what happened.

For just over a month and a half I had an intense pain on my right hand side, it got so bad all I wanted to do was vomit. After a week of the pain I went to the doctor who gave me antibiotics, these did not help. I then went to another doctor for a full check up and a second opinion. She sent me for an ultra sound, which picked up nothing. Everything looked normal, so she sent me to a gynae. She did an internal scan, which also showed nothing. The final diagnosis was that the scar tissue from my appendectomy was rubbing on my colon. She prescribed tablets for me to take, which helped a little bit. She also wasn't sure if this is what was the problem and the only way to tell for sure was for them to do an operation. I was like no, especially since they don't know for sure what's wrong. I was left feeling sceptical of doctors when all they did was send me to more doctors for more scans - which all cost a fortune only to be told they're not sure what is wrong.

After anther two weeks of pain, David and I decided to fast and pray about it and I went to Healing Rooms for prayer. While I was there, Rose was like this is spiritual and Annie was like we must pray and God will give us discernment. While they were praying the pain in my side got worse, but it was different. It was less acute and more burning.

Rose got a picture of something like an octopus holding tight onto me, so they kept praying and then all of a sudden I jolted/stumbled and Rose flew back. We stood around looking at each other asking "what happened" and Annie said, "you were healed". After this we all started praising God. It was MOST awesome.

The next day my side was super itchy and when I told Annie about it she told me that it's a sign of healing. Since last week Tuesday there has been no more pain whatsoever.

I know God healed in the bible and I've heard testimonies of people where God has healed them, but until now I never believed and was super sceptical when it came to God healing. I can no longer say this... God totally can heal you.

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment