2 July 2014

The wrong bus...

On Monday Istarted taking the MyCiti bus to work. The first day went well, but day two kind of went pair shaped...

Firstly in the morning the bus I wanted to take never arrived so I had to take the later one. It was then a mad dash from bus one to bus two in Camps Bay when I changed buses, but I made it to work on time. I could consider this trip successful but then going home I was little silly and I took the 106 to Camps bay, which took FOREVER to get to Camps Bay. When it arrived I RAN to the stop only to jump on the bus that was there without looking at the bus number. I discovered at the first stop I was on the wrong bus. I jumped off and ran like a loon back to the Camps Bay stop. While I was running towards the station I saw that the 109, (the bus I need to catch was at the station). I was like, "Nooooooo" and started running faster and waving at the driver, who thankfully waited for me to arrive there.

Day three has gone well so far... except that I was at work super early, (7:15am) because I took the earlier bus. I used the time to chat to Olivia about random stuff.. oh and to get some hot chocolate from Vida.

Tomorrow, Noo and I are going to have to get our timing a bit better so I get the bus I should take so I don't arrive at work to early.

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment