8 July 2014

I doubt I'll EVER buy a second hand car again

My little smurf car is broken.. broken.. broken.

 
 
Before our wedding it was due for a service, but I thought that I would push it until after the wedding. It also started to feel a little funny while I drove it, but I kind of ignored that because I didn't want to know if there was something SUPER wrong with my car.
 
David took Smurf to the mechanic today and we discovered that all of the following was wrong;
bearings, steering rack and the wheel alignment was  "broken". These were the major issues, the minor ones are; tyres, CV joints and callipers are also "broken". We're getting the major stuff fixed and the "minor" stuff fixed later when it goes for a proper service... And all I thought was that I needed new windscreen wipers.
 
The frustrating part of all of this is that I bought the car from a reputable dealer last year and it has literally just given  me problems since day one. There's been quite a bit wrong with the car and things the sales guy lied about to me regarding the car when we asked about it. Once thing I will admit is I made a mistake with this car, and I've learnt to NEVER buy a second hand car EVER again from someone or company.
 
On a positive note.. I think God has given me some super awesome angels to protect me while I was driving.. I don't know how I haven't managed to crash with so much wrong with Smurf.
 
xKx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment