26 February 2014

Petrol Gauge

 
When the petrol price went up at the end of last month I decided to fill my tank, which I never do. As I pulled into the petrol station I thought, "Let's fill it".  When the petrol attendant walked over to my car I asked him to fill my tank. I watched in horror as the amount went from R400.00 to R500.00 to R550.00 and stopped just under R600.00. After paying and driving off in shock at the price I said a quiet prayer to God asking Him to make my petrol last the whole month, because I could not afford to fill my tank again, let alone put in more petrol this month.

A week after driving around I noticed that my petrol gauge hadn't moved from "full" but thought nothing of it. After two weeks, and driving 300km and it still said my tank was full, I started to get a bit worried that the gauge was stuck. Later that week it started it move down and I was like, "sjoe" and then I realised that the petrol attendant probably over filled my tank when he filled it, this being the reason that it stayed full for so long.

I then remembered my prayer when I filled my tank and thought that this was my answer to prayer. It's the end of the month and I haven't had to fill my tank yet. I fully believe that God totally answered my prayer.

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment