25 September 2013

I finally found it

After a year of wanting Beacon Turkish Delight I finally found some.  About a year ago I wanted Turkish Delight, but not any Turkish Delight but the Beacon kind that comes wrapped in little individual wrappers. I looked EVERYWHERE for it but couldn't find it I eventually gave up on my search.  I may have given up on actively searching but deep down I always wanted it and would "look" in shops for it.

Yesterday the craving was satisfied!  I went in to this little farm stall/café/convenience store in Stellenbosch while Dave was putting in petrol, and there on the shelf was a packet of Beacon Turkish Delight.  I had to have it, so I quickly picked up a packet and went to pay for it.

Noo and I waited until we finished our coffee before we ate the first tasty one... and it was sooooo good.

Waiting this long to find it and sharing it with Noo was totally worth the wait.

xKx


No comments:

Post a Comment