9 May 2013

Realness with my Bestie


On Sunday I had a good gigle to myself when I realised that Terri and I are really good friends.  We've been friends since grade 8, which means we've been friends for13 years. That's almost like forever!  This past weekend we went on our church camp, while we were packing up to go home I needed to go to the toilet but there was no more toilet paper becasue it had been packed away.  I went to Tree and asked her for a tissue. As she took them out of her hand bag she asked me if I was going to make a wee.  So I said yes, I wouldn't poo now - you know I haev toiler issues.  She then looked at me and asked if I had pooed at all this weeked. I said yes, but I had to be ninja. I have a fear of using public toilts and pooping in strange toilets except my own.

As I ran off to toilet I got the giggles as I thought about that conversation, it's a conversation I would only have with Tree. It also made me realise that we're really good friends and also very strange and real with each other.  

I really appreciate that we can be real with each other, real in an honest and raw way. We share everything and walk this crazy life we have together. We spend hours together laughing, drinking tea and praying together. We also build each other up and encourage each other in our walks with God. 

Tree really is the BESTEST BEST friend in the whole world Im uber blessed that God put us together as best friends.



xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment