5 August 2015

The Coconut

We've had a coconut in our fruit bowl for just about forever now... about a month in all honesty and we've been meaning to cut it and eat it for just as long. This last Saturday I was like, "Dave, we really need to eat this". The next thing I know the coconut was open and ready to be eaten.

After a while Dave says to me; "coconuts can prove Jesus exists". I looked at him and asked if he could give me the short definition and not the full long full day definition fearing it was like the time he told me about the banana and how it can prove Jesus is real. I promise you it took him a WHOLE day to explain this to me... I don't really know why I continued to listen... I guess we do silly things when we have a crush on a boy.



Dave's reply was he couldn't give me the shortened version because he hadn't thought it through yet. All I could do was giggle as he started on his points...


\
His Points (the ones I remember)
  • They can kill you - more people die from getting hit on the head with a coconut than people who die from shark attacks. (I'm not sure how this one fits in... ho hum)
  • They are great for sharing and they promote fellowship because they can be used as bowls as well for when you share a meal.
  • Coconut is good for your skin so your skin doesn't look like a coconut shell
  • Coconut is good for your hair so your hair won't look like coconut hair.


That was all he had... I think the next time we eat coconut I may get a few more points from him.

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment