29 October 2013

Beauty

I'm pretty drawn by beauty. When I say beauty I don't mean material beauty, I mean way more than that.  I love pretty things but there's nothing that compares to  getting a glimpse of beauty around us.  Lately I've become more aware of the beauty around me and in the world I live in, it's almost like my eyes have been opened and I'm seeing everything for the first time.

When I walk down the street and I see the clouds in the sky with the early morning sun shining through and the sky is almost golden yellow from the rising sun, that is beauty. It makes me go "wow" almost every single morning when I see it.  The way the setting sun makes the ocean look super blue, that's also SUPER beautiful.  A flower growing on the side of the road, a baby duck learning to swim, a child holding their mothers hand and talking animatedly and they mother looking down with interest, a new sprout of growth on a tree... These are a few of the things that give me a glimpse of the immense beauty that God has created around us and it blows me away. 

Every day God paints a sunrise and a sunset to enjoy, he creates and has creates TONS of beautiful things that we really should be looking at daily. When I walk to walk or around Town at lunch I look around, often very distracted by what I can see and the beauty around that I walk in to poles... but there isn't s moment when I don't see the beauty around me because I actively look for it. 

I never ever want to stop seeing beauty in the world....

xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment