8 October 2013

a few things that I like

I was doing some reflecting about myself now. The main question I was trying to answer was, "What do I like?" Normally, I answer that with good food, sunflowers, laughter, ice-cream and bubbles.... but I really think that there is more than that.

So what do I like/love...

Romance in all forms. Pinks, hearts, flowers, lace, a romantic evening out, candle light, "girly things". I also really like vintage things, these things kind of link to romantic things because it's all about florals, lace and sigh..... it's so beautiful.

Picnics. There's something about sandwiches, fruit and outdoors that I love about picnics. I really think this is one of my favourite things to do with people, besides drink tea and have tea parties.

Hearts. I love hearts. Wire hearts. plastic hearts. paper hearts. flower hearts. ALL types of hearts.

Cooking and baking more than I love eating good food. There's something about creating something yummy for other people that makes my heart smile.

Hugs.  A hug can make you feel better, it can show love, it comforts when words can't.

Swings.  I have developed a liking for swings.

Sunsets and Sunrises. I don't have a preference, the one welcomes the day with beauty and the one ends your day off with beauty.

....mmmm I think I need to think of a few more likes/loves.

xKx 

No comments:

Post a Comment