12 June 2013

The more they seek you, the more they find you

This is Tree
This morning I BBMed my bestie, Tree, and asked her to give me a topic to blog about.  She replied with this: "Bird poo. And the chances of 1 person getting pooed on 4 times in 5 years." I laughed like a loon on loon tablets when I read this and though, "Yes! I MUST do this, even if it's just for a laugh" 

So here I am... typing away about how my best friend has been pooped on by birds A LOT!  

InCiDeNt 1
 

The first time it happened, well that I can remember was way back when we were still in school.  I think we were either in grade 11 or matric. I can't really remember the year, anyway....  We were at sectional athletics.  I looked towards the bottom of the stands and I say Tree with her dad. I thought that she was crying, so went down to see what was wrong. When I asked her what was wrong and if everything was okay.  She then told me that a bird had pooed on her and her dad was wiping it off her.  I then burst out laughing. 

InCiDeNt 2

A couple of months later during break at school, a little birdy chose Tree's satchel to poo on. Her bag was among our bags, but her bag was the lucky one the bird chose. When she picked up her bag at the end of break, I think her shirt got a bit dirty.  We all once again laughed. 

InCiDeNt 3

One Sunday night we were all getting into Tree's car.  Terri ran her fingers through her hair and she discovered that a bird had just pooped in her hair.  We found it funny because it happened in the night, when birds are meant to be sleeping not flying around.  I then said to her, "The more they seek you, the more they find you."  I think we all laughed for the whole trip home. 

InCiDeNt 4

Unfortunately I can't remember this incident..... 

Tree's car
InCiDeNt 5
 
This week Sunday we were talking about birds and how they always manage to poo on Terri.  I can't remember why or how we started talking about it, but we were.  Yesterday afternoon Tree send me the following picture, saying "they got me again."

 
 
 
Apparently it's good luck to have a bird poo on you or you're going to receive some good luck. I don't know, but it doesn't seem like Tree has had any luck, becasue the birds still seem to find her and poop on her.  It's rather ranodm and funny as to why she always get's chosen by the birds.
 
xKx

No comments:

Post a Comment