29 January 2015

We know His voice

After meeting with Git and Miggie from JAM last week, David and I were filled with questions and ideas. Git brainstormed some ideas with us which left David and I going - "Ok, God what now?"

I totally got an answer from God on Monday during my quiet time. I was reading John chapter 10 and verse 3 stuck out to me.  " The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognise his voice and come to him. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out"

After a day of thinking about this, I was like "Ok, God what are you saying here?" and then it dawned on me...

We know God's voice and we know what He's said...

We know what God has said when it comes to mission work for David and I. We don't know what it looks like, but God has told us it will be when we're married, (tick) and it will be together. David and I are a team and He's sending us out as a team.

At the end on Monday, I was like this can not be negotiable when we step into full time ministry. The only person who can change this is God. We need to listen to Gods voice and then follow Him on the journey He's got us on.

So I guess the next step is wait and hear from God where He wants to follow Him in this journey.

xKx 

No comments:

Post a Comment